Vacancies at Celemony
Celemony develops and sells audio software for music editing. Its most famous product is Melodyne, a piece of software that offers a radically new and unusually musical approach to the task. For that reason, Melodyne is used in recording studios worldwide and has become an indispensable tool of today’s music production. In 2012, Celemony became the first German software house ever to win the coveted Technical Grammy.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking with immediate effect to offer permanent employment to a
software developer (m/f)
with the main focus on interfaces for audio software.
You will be working on the implementation of, as well as documentation and support for, the ARA interface. A particularly important part of your job will be liaising with and providing support to other manufacturers who have already implemented ARA or are thinking of doing so. Your tasks will range from the provision of support (be it via e-mail and Skype or in person) to the development of unit tests and the debugging of your own and other people’s code.
Ideally you will live in Hamburg or Berlin and work partly from your own home office, partly in the company office. Regular developers' meetings in Paderborn and Munich will require a certain amount of travelling.
- You have extensive experience working with VST3, AU and AAX as well as multi-threading and real-time audio.
- You are proficient in C and C++.
- You have experience in the field of computer-supported music production.
- You are familiar with the leading DAWs on the market.
- You speak English fluently and have a command of the written language.
- You like working in a team, don’t mind travelling and enjoy communicating with other people.
Can we interest you in this post? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Please write to Carsten Gehle at email@example.com.