I have been using your Melodyne Editor for several months and it works great!
Thank you for such a wonderful product!
1. I am using Logic Studio 9.1.5 (running 64-bit mode)
2. I have Melodyne 1.21
3. I have 8G RAM installed
I updated my MacBook Pro (Early 2011) to OSX Lion 10.7 yesterday.
I am now experiencing an issue:
1. I opened an existing Logic Studio project that was working fine with Melodyne
2. When I play this project the vocals are silent or missing
3. To restore the audio, I double-click the Melodyne plug-in and then transfer the audio again
4. Next, I must pitch correct and edit the audio again.
5. The plug-in seems to default to Polyphonic. Perhaps this is normal and I never noticed.
6. I am only trying to process mono vocals on a channel strip.
What happened to my original edits? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL.
I am afraid to open any additional projects for fear that they will have to be reworked or possibly corrupted.
I am willing to go back to Snow Leopard if I have to. The problem started with Lion 10.7
Thank you in advance for any help or advice that you can provide.