Post subject: Upgrade Plugin to Editor Plays Wrong Transferred Audio
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 am
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 6:30 am Posts: 10 Location: Minnesota
I just upgraded from Mel PlugIn 188.8.131.52 to Mel Editor 2.0.1 as part of a number of software upgrades including a reinstall of Win 7. I had done vocal editing on 16 songs (4+ tracks each) for an album. When I load the songs now, Mel Editor (as a plugin) plays back 3 of the 4 tracks referencing the same set of transferred WAV files instead of the WAV files that were actually transferred for each track. It always seems to be the last track I edited that gets duplicated. Please tell me there is a fix for this or something. If I have to re-edit all these songs, this upgrade will have cost me a BUNDLE! Before I did the upgrade I searched for any mention of issues like this and I didn't see any so I thought I'd be safe. I can't re-install Mel Plugin because I had to relinquish my iLok license to enable Mel Editor.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum